Welcome to Lucy's Blog. While I was pregnant, I sent a regularly email called Baby Update to those who I thought were interested in what was happening with Lucy and myself. Now that Lucy is here, I wanted to give people who followed the updates the option to continue hearing about Lucy's progress on their own schedule as well as open up this information to other friends and family who might be interested. The nice thing about a blog is that I don't have to feel as though I am spamming people, but can still provide information to the people who want it. Major has promised to write the occasional post or "Daddy's Corner," but he is a bit nervous about people judging his writing skills, so please be patient with him as he struggles to put words on paper (or computer). Feel free to post comments if you like.
- This week
* Lucy is growing like a weed. She weighed 11 pounds 8 ounces at her last doctor's appointment, which is a 4 pound increase from when she was born. She is in the 88th percentile for growth (which means she is growing faster than 88% of other babies in the US). She is two inches longer and her head is bigger too (but I'm not sure how many centimeters without looking). She has outgrown all of her newborn clothes and is almost out of her 0 to 3 months. 3 to 6 months here we come.
* She is not sleeping through the night. In fact she likes to stay up as long as she possibly can (or as Daddy says, party all night long). Last night she went 4 hours without eating, unfortunately the first hour of that (from 2 to 3 am) was playtime.
* Her baptism is scheduled for Sunday, January 10th. If you're interested let me or Major know (via phone call) and I'll give you the church details.
*Lucy is a Scorpio and like all little Scorpios, she is an adventurer. She loves to go out and about (which is hard when it is 5 degrees outside). She also loves to meet new people.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment