Running behind as always. I haven't had the chance to post the pictures of Lucy's room (different camera than I normally use), but take a look at the latest posted above. They include Lucy's first ice cream (doctor approved). She really seemed to love it and her look of sadness is a result of my handing the cone to her father to take a bite. Apparently she thought we should keep the whole thing for just the two of us. While I understand her displeasure, the doctor said a few bites...not a hot fudge sundae.
We've also got a few of her in the big girl pool. We went on a hot day in late July (they had it closed for maintenance for a couple weeks in August) and got lighteninged out after about an hour and a half. She had a lot of fun and we're ready to go back.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment