Thursday, August 25, 2011

All Attitude

I had to share the picture I took this morning, which is now used as the header. Lucy was mad at me because we were running late, so I didn't let her strap herself into the car seat. We usually sing on the way to preschool. I was singing, she had her fingers stuck in her ears and was either glaring at me or very purposefully out the window. What's really amazing, Major and I watched her figure out that if she put her fingers in her ears she couldn't hear anything just a few days ago. She was playing then, with Maj in the kitchen. He was talking and she would put her fingers in her ears, giggle when she couldn't hear him, pull them out and then do the same thing over and over again. I think it is awesome she figured out how to do this on her own and then used the skill to express her displeasure. I am a little worried that my 21 month old is going on 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment