Wow how the time flies by. Lucy is growing by leaps and bounds (including her brain...she is just getting to be such a smart little cookie). Besides Mama and Dada, she says Tee (Kitty) and yeah. She said no once when I put her down, but has yet to say it again. She has also said bye-bye a couple of times, but nothing consistant. She totally understands what we're saying though and will follow directions occassionaly (when she feels like it). She has much more fun laughing a people who tell her to do something though.
So many people have brought her early Christmas presents that she is beginning to think she should get a present each and every day. However, Daddy is a little bit irritated by this and I think some serious Chistmas policy changes might be in the works. I'll keep people posted.
Lucy is walking. It is has been kind of a slow process and she still plops down to crawl when she wants to go fast or if she has to go a long way. She walked from the center of the playroom to the door this morning though, all by herslef. It is wonderful, but I have to admit I am a little sad (she doesn't need me anymore :>( ). Her Daddy is thrilled.
I have a lot of work to do today, so I'll have to sign off now. The dissertation defense is coming up. I'll let people know when it is over.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment