Lucy is 19 weeks this week and is doing very well. She is a very happy baby who giggles and laughs nearly all the time (except bed time and nap time). She's figuring out how to play with some of her toys (listening to her play the same musical tune over and over is so much fun).
I'm sorry I haven't posted lately, but we had a death in the family. Racelin, our loving kitty died suddenly on Sunday night (around 3 a.m.). He had not been ill or indicated in any way he was sick. I woke up and fed Lucy around 1 a.m. I love him up and gave him food, which he ate. He was fine. At 3 a.m. I woke up again because I heard strange noises from the food of the bed (I actually thought Race was killing something) and jostled Major. He woke up and went to the foot of the bed where he just kind of froze. I could tell by looking at him that something was terribly wrong and jumped out of bed. Race was gone. The next day Major announced we were buying a house and moving.
We've spent an insanely busy week house hunting all over Lawrence. We have a great realtor who has held our hand and helped us a lot. We've picked our favorite three properties and begun the process of making offers and eliminating those that will not come down to where we want them in price. Major is in charge of this part of the process. We'll keep you updated.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment